I was hired to do a party at Harley-Davidson Miracle Mile in Great Neck on May 20th where I was spirited away into a small dressing room set up with a table and two chairs. Here’s what I found out–biker chicks used to be abused women who sat on the backs of hogs’ bikes. Now they own the bikes and their own homes and businesses too. I read for a biker chick lawyer, a school principal, a court reporter and every other respectable career you could think of. I blew their minds and they blew mine!
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, MY NEWEST NOVEL. CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Contact me to buy an autographed copy
- NOAH, A BIZARRE AND ENGAGING EPIC
- Let the poet, Czeslaw Milosz, give you his DAR, his gift to spring in this beautiful video
- A light-hearted look at Passover–CHOZEN.
- Starbucks in Great Neck Shopping Center on Great Neck Road should be called Blow Your Bucks
- BULLETS OVER BROADWAY now at the Saint James Theater
- Nannette Lieblein on Starbucks in Great Neck Shopping Center on Great Neck Road should be called Blow Your Bucks
- cara on BULLETS OVER BROADWAY now at the Saint James Theater
- Nan Lieblein on BULLETS OVER BROADWAY now at the Saint James Theater
- Rochelle on DISNEY’S FROZEN, A REAL WINTER WARMER
- Rochelle on THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL–A FAIRY TALE FOR ADULTS
Search My Site