I was hired to do a party at Harley-Davidson Miracle Mile in Great Neck on May 20th where I was spirited away into a small dressing room set up with a table and two chairs. Here’s what I found out–biker chicks used to be abused women who sat on the backs of hogs’ bikes. Now they own the bikes and their own homes and businesses too. I read for a biker chick lawyer, a school principal, a court reporter and every other respectable career you could think of. I blew their minds and they blew mine!
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, MY NEWEST NOVEL. CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Contact me to buy an autographed copy
- Nannette Lieblein on Beautiful Song About Rockaway Beach by Christine Lavin
- Nannette Lieblein on AUGUST OSAGE COUNTY, a little too close to home?
- Nannette Lieblein on HER, a film that could VIRTUALLY change your life
- cara on INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS: two thumbs up for the cats!
- izzandy on DISNEY’S FROZEN, A REAL WINTER WARMER
Search My Site